Thursday, May 27, 2010

This is a wonderful pair of accidents in the music. Every time I see, I know why I should not drink and drive at the same time, why should I encourage others to drink, not drive and I remembered. I was saved in a DUI recently, about three months, fortunately, I had no accidents, personal injury lawsuits in California crazy, but I could and that is unacceptable. I will not say I will not drink again, I will, but do not drink and drive. My DUI lawyerwww.robertsalinsky.com said that the penalty for drunk driving increased significantly over the next two years due to increase in the last year. So even if my lawyer came to me constantly, I do not do it again, and I want someone serious, the sentence could be driving under the influence of alcohol and think, my hood is almost a living night in the sense of alarm for drinking and driving? "I know this question now. Thanks for coming toCheck out the video. impaired driving is not good. What he knows.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AfxVmzrF5I&hl=en

0 comments: