Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ok, so it's a video of a couple of weeks ago, before going on holiday and was wounded while they were gone. Revel was very good, the construction works much better. It took a bit 'of fun jumping Rose Hill, although very strong, so I definitely have to try a few bits left. It 's so loud and excited and will not run on billboards, so please do not critical. Revel is explored on Friday. Nerve blocks are Monday and the problem is either inTibia ankle or back. The vet can be a terrible suspensary ligament injury, in which case you need the rest of the season = (But instead of a new video sad, I'm all I can do is think about how good news and hope for the best good and the loan before -. BigBoyRocky put me in contact with an intermediate / advanced eventers for the loan The horse has a problem with the hip at the moment, but hopefully I get a Well.A couple of weeks if everything better! The thumb, so I love him and then who knows ... maybe I'll do something * intermediate and one at the end of the season - I had planned to do this year with Milo. So, I can do at this difficult time is to go forward and hope for the best. After all the exams by the way (few weeks), we, the crack and you can find a horse. We hope that all horses are well and the test! Hello for now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu2JT8OQZ1c&hl=en

0 comments: