Sunday, February 5, 2012

Finally found the time to put another video together. After long preperations, we spend a searching in Germany. For those of you who are asking me questions about where I search, where can I find helmets and guns, can you please take me with you? etc. etc. I am sorry but I only search with a select group of friends and I do NOT reveal exact locations of where I search so that others can profit of me doing years of extensive research and creating goodwill amongst the locals. I have a personal interest for the story of this region. If you are just in in for the relics then please move along... Edit: As of saturday August 13th 2011, the helmet has been identified and contact has been made with relatives. The soldier wearing this helmet was fatally wounded by shrapnel to the head and died a day later of his injuries. He lies buried at Luxembourg American Cemetery. Many thanks to rosmanczyk for the music ( see channel here www.youtube.com )



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVxm-g27ozw&hl=en

0 comments: