Friday, January 21, 2011

This video is part 16 of a series that will discuss my deconversion from a fundamentalist Pentecostal to an atheist. In this video, I discuss the difficulties I started to experience due to my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). This injury caused a variety of symptoms, but there was one major one that influenced my view of personal experience and the soul. NOTE: There were more symptoms I was dealing with during this time, but they did not directly impact my religious views. Therefore, I will not discuss them in this series. Link to Journey to Atheism Playlist: www.youtube.com If you want to know more about what my beliefs used to be check out my "Life As A Pentecostal" series: www.youtube.com The music in this video is written by Kevin Macleod and is from incompetech.com It is used with permission and is copyright free. It is titled "Finding the Balance".



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbD0BcEb0Vk&hl=en

0 comments: