Thursday, November 17, 2011

I just want to add that I'm very inspired by the number of people I see here trying to help others. Keep it up guys and gals. Every word you say matters to someone. National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Trigger warning! Some pictures in this video are triggering. Please do not watch if you are not safe. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- I made this video almost a year ago. At that time I was struggling very hard with suicide. But now, just a year later, I have been diagnosed bipolar, medicated, and feel much much better (without being out of it at all). I am always here for you guys if you need me. Send me a message. I never ask personal info, I just want to help. Thanks for watching. ----------- I made this video because of my most recent attempt, in which I OD'd on pills, called the only person that matters to me in this world, and was convinced to stop by them, without them actually knowing that I had taken the pills. I love you, you know who you are.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceqo_XpEUwk&hl=en

0 comments: